INTO THE BIN GOES SIP SOMETHING BY BIMJIMMY Ogunjimi Abimbola Oladipupo, is musically known as Bimjimmy. He is one of the many new artistes, who...
The Jarmzone Playlist
We add songs that rock our boat every now and then. Just press play.
WATCH CHEEKS & JAMJAM EPISODE 10
- Why We Need To Talk About Aziz Ansari And The New Culture#TimesUp.
- Parents Say Their Black Son Should Not Read A Racist BookThe parents spoke to school administrators about the book.
- Phoenix Police Arrest Suspect Who Killed 9 PeopleCooksey also killed his mother and stepfather.
- John Legend Says Trump and Lots of Republicans a Bunch of Racists[[tmz:video id="0_779d8e5h"]] John Legend didn't hold back Sunday, saying Donald Trump's not the only racist in D.C. ... a bunch of Republicans are in his lily white boat. John was strolling down a street at the Sundance Film Festival and he's praising… PermalinkTMZ Staff
- Tank Defends Use of Term 'Queer' Used by Offset from Migos[[tmz:video id="0_idey6cq9"]] Tank is solidly behind Migos rapper Offset for using the term "Queer" on a track, saying the word is not always a slur against gay people. We got Tank Sunday at LAX, and he bristled at the criticism over the track "Boss… PermalinkTMZ Staff
- Notorious B.I.G. Billboard Up At Murder SceneThe marketing team behind "Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G" found a brilliant spot to promote the series ... right above Biggie's actual murder scene. B.I.G. was gunned down March 9, 1997 as he left L.A.'s Petersen… PermalinkTMZ Staff
- After 90 year wait, Minnie Mouse gets her Hollywood momentLOS ANGELES (Reuters) - She waited 90 years and saw a trail of men and Disney princesses get there before her, but on Monday Minnie Mouse finally got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Davos elite tap Cate Blanchett, Elton John, Shah Rukh Khan for human rights awardsDAVOS, Switzerland (Reuters) - Film star Cate Blanchett, singer-songwriter Elton John and Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan received awards at the World Economic Forum in Davos on Monday for their work raising awareness about human rights issues.
- With swirls and cages, Dior goes surrealist for Haute Couture weekPARIS (Reuters) - Christian Dior plunged spectators into a surrealist dreamworld on Monday at Paris' Haute Couture week, as models dressed in black-and-white hypnotic patterns took to the runway under sculptures of body parts suspended from the ceiling.