- Next story ENTRIES OPEN FOR MISS TIWANTIWA 2015
- Previous story FLIPTYCE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW ON THE JARMZONE
WATCH CHEEKS & JAMJAM EPISODE 10
- Ohio State Fair Ride MalfunctionOhio state fair ride kills one, injuring many.
- Wale Didn't Cut His Hair and We Have Pictures to Prove ItWell look at that!
- Zoe Kravitz and Janelle Monáe Front Tiffany's Fall CampaignThe historic jeweler is looking to appeal to millennials.
- Drake's Oddly Thirsty Burglar Returns to Scene of Crime, Gets Pepper SprayedDrake's thirsty burglar amped things up with her latest attempt to enter his Hidden Hills mansion ... going off on cops and getting her ass pepper sprayed. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the 24-year-old woman -- who previously got busted sipping… PermalinkTMZ Staff
- Rick Ross Apologizes for Misogynist Remarks About Not Hiring Female ArtistsRick Ross admits he made a mistake when he said he hadn't signed female artists to his label because he'd "end up f***ing" them. Renzel issued an apology Thursday, backpedaling from his comments on the 'Breakfast Club' this week. If you missed it,… PermalinkTMZ Staff
- Justin Bieber Sees Pastor Carl Lentz as Father Figure NowJustin Bieber won't complain about one part of his life on the road -- it forced him to grow incredibly close to his pastor, Carl Lentz ... so much so, he now sees him as a 2nd father. Sources close to Hillsong Church tell TMZ ... Lentz… PermalinkTMZ Staff
- Former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher to 'roll with it', says would love a reunionSANTA MONICA (Reuters) - There is "nothing more" Liam Gallagher would love than to have a reunion of Oasis, the British rock band he once fronted with his older brother Noel.
- Fitzgerald's 'Last Tycoon' born again for televisionLOS ANGELES (Reuters) - F. Scott Fitzgerald never finished his last novel "The Last Tycoon" but that made filming the book for a new television series even more interesting for actors Kelsey Grammer and Lily Collins.
- Smiley faces to rolling eyes: Where do all those emojis come from?LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Cheery Hi-5, a snobbish Poop and a conflicted Meh have starring roles in the animated "The Emoji Movie," which imagines a world inside cellphones where emojis rebel against portraying just one emotion all their lives.